PR & Politics
“Faith is excellent at grasping complicated issues and writing about them with accuracy, simplicity and strength. She is also adept at identifying, reaching and connecting with all members of a community. These skills contributed to the positive outcome of several bond issue and mill levy elections for Apex Park and Recreation District. She sets her sights high and follows through on every detail, and would be a tremendous asset to any public sector, private sector or nonprofit organization.”
Janice G. Eckhardt, former member of Apex (formerly North Jeffco) Park and Recreation District Board of Directors
• Veteran of more than a dozen bond issue/mill levy elections and numerous board elections since the mid-1990s, including the 1998 bond issue to build the 168,500 square foot, $23 million all-in-one Apex recreation center in Arvada, Colorado
• Adept at engaging the public through meetings, surveys and focus groups
• Able to distill complex issues and concepts, and write about them with simplicity and accuracy, toward the goal of an informed public
• Expert at working with many audiences: public, organizations, campaign committees, elected officials
• Solid knowledge of election procedures and campaign laws.